Friday, December 20, 2002

Merry Christmas

Hello all,

Nothing really interesting to report, I have spent the last couple weeks working and chillin in La Paz and getting lazy. I just wanted to send a quick note to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Life in La Paz is great. We are heading off to Argentina for the holidays, so I should have some good stories soon. At work we are still running around looking for money to start our telecommunications network. Also, we have been fortunate to have been awarded a couple grants (youth training program and a geographic information database). We are also putting together additional development grant applications for future projects.

Other than that not much to say. In the meantime, here are some pics of my life. Well, at least the home and office to give people who are interested an idea of where I live and work. I took some crappy shots this time, so some are blurry. Like I said, I got lazy the last couple weeks but I think that it still gets the point across.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b30de13ec44b

Thanks to all who sent christmas cards to Bolivia. Mail is such a nice surprise.

Hope to see you all in 2003,
Nick

No comments: